If you sign up for a free active membership of the JensenGrill Guarantee Club, you will automatically receive a special warranty on grills purchased after January 1, 2021, as well as free newsletters and special offers. The Jensengrill warranty program is only valid for Jensengrill owners with models: Estate 1.1, Estate 2.1 and Estate 3.1 purchased after January 1, 2021. A warranty period of 2 years applies to all other Jensengrill owners. If the original purchaser signs up as an active member of the "Jensengrill Guarantee Club" online, the following special warranty program will take effect from the date of purchase.
JensenGrill warranty program
7 year warranty against perforation for:
- Firebox/combustion chamber
- External panels
- Handles and buttons in anodised aluminium
2 year warranty against perforation for:
- Flame retardants
- Coal trays (not hollow slabs in the coal trays)
Exceptions to the warranty
The following are not covered by the warranty program:
- Commercial use
- Damage caused by non-compliance with the manufacturer's instructions
- If technical changes have been made to the grill
- Accessories not expressly approved for this barbecue are used
- Force majeure such as storm damage, wind, flood, etc.
- Corrosion or damage caused by the elements, burning grease, salt, vinegar, insects, etc.
- Cost of removal or reinstallation
- Lack of maintenance, incorrect use, neglect, accident or incorrect assembly of the product
- Scratches, dents or discoloration caused by high heat, abrasive or chemical cleaning agents.
- Unauthorised repairs during the warranty period
The cost of shipping, installation, replacement of worn parts and other such costs are not covered by the warranty. Note: JensenGrill must be covered when not in use